SCw/WPA/N-MGC/AWC

SCw/WPA/N-MGC/AWC
Witchy Wizdom

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

1/6/10

Merry meet,
here the uath happenings around the magickal commuity and some news from around around the web.
http://www.stylelist.com/2010/01/05/emma-watson-stars-with-her-brother-in-new-burberry-ad-campaign?icid=main|htmlws-main-n|dl4|link7|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.stylelist.com%2F2010%2F01%2F05%2Femma-watson-stars-with-her-brother-in-new-burberry-ad-campaign
Temple of Isis Utah: Ushbatis, scheduled to occur on January 9, 2010 4:30 PM has been cancelled. Please update your plans accordingly.

With regret this workshop has been cancelled. We will possibly do this workshop at a private residence in the latter part of spring. Please do note that the Temple of Isis will continue with our normal dedicated schedule in February for the Feast of Light of Neith at the Odd Fellows Hall.

If you have further questions, you can email me rainbowwaters1982 (at) yahoo.com

--- In utah_pagan_community_publications@yahoogroups.com, "wiccanweirdo83" wrote:
>
>
> Temple of Isis Utah: Ushbatis
>
>
> Oddfellows Hall
> 8698 Center St.
> Sandy, UT 84070
> 801-647-4040
>
> When: January 9, 2009 4:30 PM
>
> The ushabti (also called shabti or shawabti, with a number of variant spellings) funerary figurines were placed in tombs among the grave goods and were intended to act as substitutes for the deceased, should he/she be called upon to do manual labor in the afterlife. They were used from the Middle Kingdom (around 1900 BC) until the end of the Ptolemaic Period nearly 2000 years later.
> Most ushabtis were of minor size, and many produced in multiples – they sometimes covered the floor around a sarcophagus. Exceptional ushabtis are of larger size, or produced as a one-of-a-kind master work.
> Due to the shabti's commonness through all Egyptian timeperiods, and world museums' desire to represent ancient Egyptian art objects, the shabti is one of the most commonly represented objects in Egyptology displays."
> Exerted from http://en.wikipedia.o...
> We will be making Ushabtis. PLEASE RSVP IN ADVANCE SO WE HAVE AN IDEA FOR SUPPLIES. http://www.meetup.com/Salt-Lake-Witches/calendar/11746973/
> Isis Bless.

Fur Flies Over New Ad Campaign (see link for more)

http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/01/06/peta-features-michelle-obama-in-ad-without-her-consent/?icid=main|htmlws-main-w|dl1|link1|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.politicsdaily.com%2F2010%2F01%2F06%2Fpeta-features-michelle-obama-in-ad-without-her-consent%2F

Salvation Army Practice Comes Under Fire(see link)

http://www.walletpop.com/blog/2010/01/05/free-housing-deals-for-salvation-army-officers-create-image-prob/?icid=main|htmlws-main-w|dl3|link1|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.walletpop.com%2Fblog%2F2010%2F01%2F05%2Ffree-housing-deals-for-salvation-army-officers-create-image-prob%2F

Why Eating Bread May Increase Death Risk(see link for more)

http://www.aolhealth.com/condition-center/digestive-disorders/celiac-disease-gluten-allergy-mortality?icid=main|htmlws-main-w|dl3|link7|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aolhealth.com%2Fcondition-center%2Fdigestive-disorders%2Fceliac-disease-gluten-allergy-mortality

Can You Get Ticket for 'Sounding' Too Fast?(see link for more)

http://autos.aol.com/?adl=64261&icid=main|htmlws-main-w|dl4|link1|http%3A%2F%2Fautos.aol.com%2F%3Fadl%3D64261

New Species Looks Like a Strawberry

http://www.sphere.com/science/article/marine-biologist-find-news-crab-that-looks-like-strawberry/19304116?icid=main|htmlws-main-w|dl1|link7|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sphere.com%2Fscience%2Farticle%2Fmarine-biologist-find-news-crab-that-looks-like-strawberry%2F19304116

Today I had enough of playing nice with my Mormon,conformist,right-wing,know it all,Is better than thinking,bitch of a sister in law.For the fifth time in a few days she has tyred to tell me my daughter is evil in crated, her sons and her or so much better than us,I'm a bad mother,the old school and princable my daughter was going to is great.So, I finally went off ,sometime when I've just had it I blow and don't even think just say what been on my mind for sometime ,so I told her she was full of crap.I hate the princeable for two facts the princeable of mountain view Jr high is a bitch, she thinks her way of thinking is the only way. For one she accused my Daughter of being in a gang and having gang symbols at lunch,my daughter was perplexed and went to the restroom and looked in the mirror there on her chin was 3 crumbs from the food shed been eating.after cleaning her face my daughter went back to the princable and said it was just food on my face the pricable laughed it off,as though she was right any way and did not apologize to her. My daughter was deeply hurt by this and told me the whole story later that night in tears.The next thing she did for me not to respect her(the princable)is I was in the office waiting for my daughter and a girl came in asking to call her mother she had forgotten a book for the next class and want her mother to bring it the princeable saw the girl was wearing all one color and told her yes do call your mother and go home and change your close,the mother came in and said why as the child was crying the princable smugly said our policy is clear you can't wear all one color,that's what gang do she not in a gang I hope.I mother said no she was just being color courdanating,but she'll change.and lastly my daughter near the end of the year go their first monthlys and was a little groggy,the princable noticed this and I was calledin for my daughter being tiered,I told her why and she side well then she''l go home for the last week and half of school.my daughter was crushed she had been working very hard ,because her and the princable made a DEAL THAT IF SHE WAS GOOD AND GOT HER GRADES UP FOR THE LAST WEEK SHE would get a ticket to lagoon on the school.now that was over.,but ok this fight wasn't all about Shanna and the princeable hay my sister in law has been taking over my computer or Internet with her computer.and telling me what I can and can't do, and telling me that she better ,sicker, or smarter than me for a long time and she just full of crap.she could even figure out how to make a free Web page site or make a blog.Really do you need to blog about your ex husband when you new husband is about to leave you,cause you and your kids are asses to him all the time.He has to be a a sort leash with her,that no one in the family that dislikes her,can even talk to him cause there conjoined twins.and as for her son who's oh so better than my daughter,her grade are up and have been seance the first of the year.she making friends,she's on time for school or I should say the bus,I have not had any problems with her for 6 months.she gets right up for me every morning and goes right to bed at night.Is even starting to be polite.AS for this son who great I found some left behind papers and man sluffing,tarty up the but,absences and d and f on every subject.my-o-my what wonderful day,you r fired my friend.he will be held back probably,oh the best part they are doing psych testing on him. crazy much?! the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. She carzyer than my aunt coco who we call coo coo.This sister in law is bi polar,schizophrenic,with desalination's of grader and hypocneryac.If you are sick shes sicker,if your knowledgeable about something she smarter ,if you have no understanding of something she does.she can beat any one in anything,but shes to modiest to do that.and your always wrong and Mormons are always right noi matter what,brain washed much?!.well I'm now over it I feel better aweight call celest is off my shoulders for good.Peace and love tra la la.hapeness to all.Blessed Be...High Priestess Char

No comments:

Post a Comment